- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Ricky from Idol Forums has started posting spoilers for tonight’s Top 11 performance, featuring music of the British Invasion.
Tonight’s song choices listed in performance order:
- Haley Scarnato – “Tell Him” by The Exciters.
- Chris Richardson – “Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying” by Gerry and the Pacemakers.
- Stephanie Edwards – “You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me” by Dusty Springfield.
- Blake Lewis – “Time Of The Season” by the Zombies.Ãƒâ€š He beatboxes at the start. (probably kinda like the record).
- Lakisha Jones – “Diamonds are Forever,”Ãƒâ€š Shirley Bassey (from the Bond movie).
- Phil Stacey – “Tobacco Road” by The Nashville Teens.
- Jordin Sparks -Ãƒâ€š “I Who Have Nothing” by Tom Jones.
- Sanjaya Malakar – “You Really Got Me” by the Kinks. (EEP!)
- Gina Glocksen – “Paint it Black” by the Rolling Stones.
- Chris Sligh – “She’s Not There” by the Zombies
- Melinda Doolittle – “As Long as He Needs Me” from the musical “Oliver!”
Hairstyle and Fashion:
Sanjaya MalakarÃƒâ€š will be sporting a Mohawk tonight.Ãƒâ€š No, that’s not a joke, that’s for REALS.Ãƒâ€š His hair is not actually shaved, just gelled to the sides of his head. Nadia Turner got kicked off after she sported a mohawk season 4.Ãƒâ€š I’m just sayin’
ETA:Ãƒâ€š According to Ricky, Dean the hairstylist is having trouble with the gel, so theÃƒâ€š Faux-hawk may not happen, or it will happen in a modified version…
Lakisha Jones – She is wearing a emerald green dress. The stylists are planning on dressing herÃƒâ€š upÃƒâ€š in a million dollars worth of real jewelry.
Haley Scarnato – She is wearing brown shorts with tank top.
Stephanie Edwards – She’s wearing a bright blue dress.
Melinda Doolittle – For Melinda, a tanish/greyish longsleeve dress.
Gina Glocksen’s – Her hair wasÃƒâ€š cutÃƒâ€š into an inverted bob.
Chris Richardson – HeÃƒâ€š shaved his head this weekend (but not bald, just really short).
- Powered by Disqus
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Title and FULL Song List!
- Concert Schedule – 8/30/14 – Jena Irene, One Direction
- Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Spoilers (Week 10 HoH and Nominees)
- American Idol 14: Harry Connick Jr. Jams with NOLA Hopeful (VIDEO)
- FIRST LISTEN: Trisha Yearwood’s New Single “PrizeFighter” Featuring Kelly Clarkson!
- Angie Miller Crowdfunded Debut EP Due in November
- Idol Headlines for 8/29/14
- Billboard – Chart Date 08/30/2014
- Concert Schedule – 8/29/14 – Tessanne Chin, Adam Lambert
- Big Brother 16 – Week 9 – Live Blog Eviction Results (VIDEOS)
- New FOX Reality Chief Shares Thoughts on American Idol
- Nigel Lythgoe Calls Suicide “Stupid”, Responds to Angry Fans
- Josh Gracin Back to Work Posts Revealing Songs to Facebook
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson, Others Join DWTS 19 Cast
- AGT Ratings Hit New Series Low, SYTYCD Rises, Big Brother Wins the Night
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are Married
- Idol Headlines for 8/28/14
- Amazing Race 25 Official Cast List and Photos
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 08/28/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More